It takes a lot of courage to be brave enough to let go the shoulder that you have always lean on. I remembered every single things you said to me since we first met each other, and seriously I can't deny that even after a year of telling myself that I shouldn't behave like this, but still :
I really really miss you.
Every night all I dream of is board on a plane, take the bus and reach your university, and gives you whole lot of surprises. I do not actually care how much it costs me for the flight ticket, all I want to do is to get to see your face, sit on your bike, and you will bring me go anywhere that I want to go.
I miss those moments.
Guess why people always say you will hardly forget the one who makes you fall in love with him so much, and then at the end we can only be friends, or "best friends" like you said.
Friends said : You will find another one.
I do believe that at first, but in that one year time, 3 guys at once that totally disappoints me. Maybe I take things too fast, or maybe they are just playing with girl's feeling around.
I hate this. Really hate this. I think I won't fall in love at anytime soon.
I miss you. I hope you do too. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment